I serve independent millennial women who want to feel confident and empowered managing their finances.
You’re crushing it in your career, but you’re still feeling like an under-achiever when it comes to your finances. You’re swamped with work and don’t have time to be a DIY money expert.
You’re looking to regain your confidence and financial independence after separating from your partner. You want to ensure stability going forward, for you and your family.
You’re overwhelmed with grief. Your finances are the last thing you want to be worrying about, but there are so many important decisions to be made.
You’ve finally mastered the art of adulting. Your career is thriving, yet you make the time to enjoy life and treat yourself for all of your hard work. You’re making a decent income, but there’s nothing left over by the end of the month. You’re setting aside a little of each paycheck to go towards retirement, but you have no idea if it’s enough. Your work offers great benefits, but you wonder if you’re taking full advantage of them. You feel embarrassed for not being more on top of your finances, but you just don’t have the time or energy.
What I can help you with:
- A budget for a lifestyle you actually enjoy.
- A savings plan for your dream retirement.
- Investments that align your money with your goals & values.
- Making the most of your employee benefits.
- A backup plan for unpleasant surprises (illness, accidents, lawsuits, etc.).
- Preparing to buy your dream home.
- Merging your finances with your partner.
- Financial impact of a career change.
- Preparing financially for starting a family.
You are feeling emotionally and financially insecure after a recent divorce or separation. You feel like your whole life just got cut in half, and worry how that’s going to impact your lifestyle. You feel out of touch with your money after delegating financial decisions to your spouse for so many years. You used to feel secure about your future, but now you feel vulnerable and dependent. You are concerned about providing stability for you and your family.
What I can help with:
- Comparison of long-term impacts of proposed divorce settlements.
- Updated budget that factors in wages, spousal support, and child support.
- An updated plan for retirement and other long-term financial goals.
- College savings plans for your kids.
- Review of beneficiaries on your accounts and life insurance policies.
- Coordinate with attorney to update estate planning documents including will, trust, financial and medical powers of attorney, etc.
Your world was shattered by the death of your spouse. You are completely overwhelmed with grief. You had never envisioned yourself as a young widow, and your future looks uncertain without your partner. Your finances are the last thing you want to be worrying about, but there is so much that has to be done. Your financial information and important documents are in disarray and you’re struggling to get organized. There are so many important decisions that need to be made, and you’re scared making those decisions alone.
What I can help with:
- Reviewing bills, loans, etc. to take care of any immediate obligations.
- A new budget to make sure you live comfortably and retain a sense of normalcy.
- Transitioning your home, accounts, and other assets into your own name.
- Applying for spousal or survivor benefits from Social Security or pension.
- Planning for financial or medical decisions in case of incapacity or death.
- Re-examining your retirement and other long-term financial goals.
- An investment plan for life insurance proceeds.
- Safeguarding your kids and other loved ones.
Schedule a Free Introductory Call Now!
Let’s get to know each other and see if I can help you along your financial journey.