I’m Rachael, and I help millennial women simplify their financial lives.
Helping you balance your abundant life today with your goals and dreams for tomorrow.
There’s more to your financial life than just your bank account.
Women have complicated relationships with their money. Many of us feel guilt and shame over our financial pasts, as well as fear and anxiety about our financial futures. It’s time to let go of the emotional baggage and build a better relationship with your finances.
You need a plan, and I can help.
Educate & Empower
I’ll help translate your hopes and dreams for the future into specific, actionable goals. I’ll teach you to use the tools you already have to take control of your financial future.
Grow Your Wealth
By putting your savings on autopilot, managing debt wisely, and choosing appropriate investments, I’ll help you achieve the finances you need to support your ideal life.
Make Your Life Easy
I’ll be your point of contact for all things financial, help you navigate difficult financial decisions and break it all down for you in simple, relatable language.
You are independent and ambitious, navigating major life decisions on your own.
You’re doing all the “right” things: you have a good job, you keep your spending (mostly!) under control, and you even have some savings built up. So why do you feel so anxious about your financial future? You’re still not convinced that you’re on the right track.
You’re perfectly capable, but you just haven’t had the time or energy needed to sit down and tackle your finances. And you feel guilty about it.
You wish you had someone who could make your financial life easier. A financial partner who will advocate for you, guide you through important decisions, and empower you to take control of your finances. An expert who can break it all down for you without overwhelming you, talking down to you, or boring you to death.
- A big picture view of your finances so you know exactly where you stand.
- A simple action plan to get you on track towards your goals.
- Advice on all aspects of your finances, not just investments.
The problem is, you don’t know where to turn for help. You don’t meet the six-figure account minimums to work with your parents’ advisor. You don’t feel comfortable trusting your financial future to a stranger in a call center.
About True Worth
True Worth Financial Planning was founded with 3 simple goals:
- To help women get on track to achieve their goals and dreams.
- To help them build confidence and a sense of empowerment around their finances.
- To give them access to the expert advice they need and deserve.
My Core Values
- Approachable– I speak in plain English, avoid technical jargon and won’t bore you with charts and spreadsheets.
- Empathy– I offer a safe place to talk about money with no judgement or shaming, and help manage the impact emotions have on your finances.
- Empowerment– You have all the tools you need to be successful. I’m here to teach you how to use them.
- Integrity– As a fee-only planner, I do not receive commissions or other incentives to recommend any particular products or solutions.
- Transparency– Fees are explicitly stated on the Menu of Services. Any adjustments for complexity will be discussed before you sign up.
- Accessibility– There are no minimums to work with me. I can meet virtually with you wherever you are.
I am the proud mama of twin toddler boys and wife of a brain cancer warrior. We live in the beautiful lakeside community of Folsom in Northern California, conveniently between Lake Tahoe and Napa Valley (two of my favorite places). I delight in trying out new Pinterest recipes, exploring local wine country, and relaxing at home with my boys.
I am committed to continuing my education. I have 2 masters degrees: an MBA in Finance and a Masters in Personal Financial Planning. I have also earned the Certified Financial Planner®, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®, and Certified Private Wealth Advisor® designations.
I am passionate about making financial advice accessible to those who have been underserved by my industry. I volunteer my time with Family Reach, providing pro bono financial planning to families affected by cancer. I also donate my time mentoring and coaching financial planning students at my alma mater, Sacramento State.
Subscribe now to the True Worth newsletter!
Want the latest money tips, blog posts, and other exclusive content sent right to your inbox?
True Worth Financial Blog
Pick up some quick and easy financial tips from my video blog series!
Are you going through a divorce and wondering what steps you should take with your finances? I’ll go over the important financial…
Socially responsible investing is becoming more popular as millennials are choosing to make their investments match their personal values. In this video,…
If you’re a millennial, estate planning probably isn’t something that you spend too much time thinking about. Either you don’t know what…