You need help with one or two specific financial issues, but aren’t ready to tackle your entire financial picture. Or you are brand new to financial planning and just want to dip your toe in. Your goal is relatively straightforward: maybe you are looking for a recommended allocation for your 401k funds, or you want to tweak your budget so you can get back on track for saving for a house. You are comfortable implementing the recommended action plan yourself.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Goals Meeting (60 min) – We will identify your top one or two goals and define the scope of our project. I will send you my pre-meeting checklist beforehand so we can make the best use of our time together.
- Action Meeting (60 min) – I will recommend solutions to get you on track towards achieving your goals. We will turn your plan into a manageable to-do list, and make a plan of attack for any remaining tasks.
- 1 month of email support – I’ll be available via email to help with questions as you are implementing the Action Plan.
Here are some topics we might tackle:
- Debt paydown strategy
- Investment selection
- 401k fund analysis
- Insurance review
- Employer benefits
- Home purchase
- Divorce settlement analysis*
*Please note that I am not an attorney or accountant. I can connect you with other professionals and work closely with them to implement strategies and solutions based on your personalized financial plan.
This service may be a good fit if:
- Your financial issue or goal is specific enough that we could tackle it in 2 meetings.
- You’re not quite ready to invest the time or money into a comprehensive financial plan.
This service may not be a good fit if:
- Your issue is broad or complex enough that it would be difficult to tackle in 2 meetings.
- You’re looking to cram a comprehensive plan into two meetings to save money or time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make payments?
Yes, you can pay 2 monthly payments of $250, or you can pay the $500 up front.
What if I do a Jump Start plan, but then decide to upgrade to the Comprehensive plan?
If you are within 6 months of your Jump Start plan, you can apply your $500 fee towards the Comprehensive plan fee.
Why should I do the Jump Start plan instead of use the hourly rate?
With the Jump Start plan, you get 2 hour-long meetings, followed by a month of email support to help you implement the recommendations. There is also some pre-work we do in advance of our meeting so that we can make the most of our meeting time together. You get all of this for the cost of 2 hours at the normal rate, which is a substantial discount.
I have another question that wasn’t answered here.
You can shoot me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to help!
Schedule a Free Introductory Call Now!
Let’s get to know each other and see if I can help you along your financial journey.