You’ve completed your Comprehensive plan, but you want to check in periodically and review your progress. Or, something has changed in your life or your finances, and you want to know if you need to adapt your financial plan. Or you’re faced with a new challenge and need some expert advice. You set the agenda!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Recap email summarizing the details, notes and recommendations from our meeting.
- 2 weeks of email support to address questions or issues with implementing the recommendations.
- Discounted hourly rate for packages. Contact me for a custom quote.
Fee- $250 per hour
This service may be a good fit if:
- You don’t quite need monthly support, but want to be able to check in periodically as needed.
- You want to have annual reviews to check your progress after completing your Comprehensive or Jump Start plan.
This service may not be a good fit if:
- You’ll need several hours of support or want to check in fairly often. If that’s the case, signing up for the Monthly Planning Subscription may be more cost effective for you.
- You haven’t completed a financial plan. It would be difficult to gather all the details needed to address your issues if I’m not already familiar with your situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m not an existing client. Can I still sign up for hourly planning?
Hourly planning is intended for existing clients, because we can accomplish more in a short amount of time when you’ve already shared all the details of your situation. If you’re new to True Worth, I’d recommend checking out the Jump Start plan.
What if I just want to do an annual review of my finances?
If you’ve already done a plan and want to do a review, hourly planning is perfect.
What’s better for my situation: hourly or the monthly subscription?
If you anticipate needing regular check-ins, the monthly subscription will be more cost effective. If you needed at least 5 hours of help per year, then you would save money by signing up for the monthly subscription, and you’d have unlimited support. If you need less frequent help, stick to hourly.
I have another question that wasn’t answered here.
You can shoot me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to help!
Subscribe now to the True Worth newsletter!
Want the latest money tips, blog posts, and other exclusive content sent right to your inbox?