You have big dreams for your life, but you’re not sure how to translate them into specific financial goals. You need help prioritizing- do you put your year-end bonus into your 401k or use it to pay down student loans? You want to come up with a plan that covers all the bases- saving for retirement, maximizing your benefits at work, and budgeting for a lifestyle you actually enjoy, and more.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Goals Meeting (60 min) – We’ll go over your vision of your financial future. We will define and prioritize your most important goals, and talk about any fears or concerns you have.
- Get Organized Meeting (60 min) – We will get a clear picture of your finances- what you have, what you owe, and what’s coming in and out each month. We will determine your net worth, income, expenses, and risk exposures.
- Strategy Session (90 min) – I will recommend solutions to get you on track towards achieving your goals. We will turn your plan into a manageable to-do list, and make a plan of attack for any remaining tasks.
- Check In Call (60 min) – We will check in on the status of your plan and celebrate your progress towards your goals. We will talk about what’s changed, what’s going well, and what you’re struggling with.
- 6 months of phone & email support – I’m on call to help with any questions or roadblocks that come up in between meetings.
6 Month Engagement
*Fees can be adjusted based on complexity. What would make your situation considered complex? Including your spouse/partner in your plan, business owner, multiple sources of income, etc. If I determine that your situation is complex, we will discuss and agree on any fee adjustments before you sign up.
Here are some areas we can address:
- Saving for retirement
- Managing debt
- Tax planning*
- Investment selection
- Estate planning*
- Savings & reserves
- Employer benefits
- Student loans
- Career changes
- Home purchase
- Loss of spouse/partner
- Education planning
*Please note that I am not an attorney or accountant. I can connect you with other professionals and work closely with them to implement strategies and solutions based on your personalized financial plan.
This service may be a good fit if:
- You are ready to tackle your entire financial picture, not just one or two specific areas.
- Your situation is somewhat complex, and you have competing financial goals.
This service may not be a good fit if:
- Your finances are simple enough that you only need help with a couple of issues or goals.
- You don’t have the time or money to invest in a 6 month engagement with a planner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make payments?
Yes, you can make 6 monthly payments of $500, or you can pay half up front and half upon completion of the plan.
What if we’ve started the process but I don’t feel like I’m getting any value?
Just send me an email and I will refund your prorated fee.
Does my Comprehensive plan include investment management?
As part of your plan, I will review your investments and make recommendations, no matter where you hold your accounts. However, if you wish to transfer over your accounts so that I can service them for you, I offer investment management through Betterment as a separate service. Click here for more information.
I have another question that wasn’t answered here.
You can shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to help!
Schedule a Free Introductory Call Now!
Let’s get to know each other and see if I can help you along your financial journey.