You have big dreams for your life, but you’re not sure how to translate them into specific financial goals. You need help prioritizing- do you put your year-end bonus into your 401k or use it to pay down student loans? You want to come up with a plan that covers all the bases- saving for retirement, maximizing your benefits at work, and budgeting for a lifestyle you actually enjoy, and more.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Goals Meeting (60 min) – We’ll go over your vision of your financial future. We will define and prioritize your most important goals, and talk about any fears or concerns you have.
- Get Organized Meeting (60 min) – We will get a clear picture of your finances- what you have, what you owe, and what’s coming in and out each month. We will determine your net worth, income, expenses, and risk exposures.
- Strategy Session (60 min) – I will recommend solutions to get you on track towards achieving your goals. We will turn your plan into a manageable to-do list, and make a plan of attack for any remaining tasks.
- Progress Meeting (30 min) – We will check in on the status of your plan and follow up on any outstanding items on your To Do list. We will talk about what’s changed, what’s going well, what you’re struggling with, and what I can do to help.
- Wrap Up Meeting (30 min) – We’ll celebrate the financial transformation you’ve achieved over the past 6 months. We’ll reflect on the strategies we’ve implemented and compare your finances before and after our engagement.
- 6 months of phone & email support – I’m on call to help with any questions or roadblocks that come up in between meetings.
6 Month Engagement
Fee- $2,500 ($3,000 for a couple)
Here are some areas we can address:
- Saving for retirement
- Managing debt
- Tax planning*
- Investment selection
- Estate planning*
- Savings & reserves
- Employer benefits
- Student loans
- Career changes
- Home purchase
- Loss of spouse/partner
- Education planning
*Please note that I am not an attorney or accountant. I can connect you with other professionals and work closely with them to implement strategies and solutions based on your personalized financial plan.
This service may be a good fit if:
- You are ready to tackle your entire financial picture, not just one or two specific areas.
- Your situation is somewhat complex, and you have competing financial goals.
This service may not be a good fit if:
- Your finances are simple enough that you only need help with one or two issues or goals.
- You don’t have the time or money to invest in transforming your finances at this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make payments?
Yes, you can make 6 monthly payments, or you can pay half up front and half upon completion of the plan.
What if we’ve started the process but I don’t feel like I’m getting any value?
Just send me an email and I will refund your prorated fee.
Does my Comprehensive plan include investment management?
As part of your plan, I will review your investments and make recommendations, no matter where you hold your accounts. However, if you wish to transfer over your accounts so that I can service them for you, I offer investment management through Betterment as a separate service. Click here for more information.
I have another question that wasn’t answered here.
You can shoot me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to help!
Schedule a Free Introductory Call Now!
Let’s get to know each other and see if I can help you along your financial journey.