You have your Comprehensive Financial Plan in place, but you want ongoing access to expert advice that adapts to your ever-evolving life. You want a financial partner who will help you navigate important financial decisions, check your progress throughout the year and make updates when life changes happen along the way.
- Semi-annual reviews (60 min) – We’ll meet twice a year to reassess your financial picture, celebrate your wins and make any tweaks as necessary.
- Tax strategy session (60 min) – After tax season is over, we’ll consider how your tax situation might impact retirement contributions, investment changes, and major expenses in the upcoming year.
- Benefits review at open enrollment (60 min) – We’ll optimize your insurance coverage, retirement savings, and tax advantaged accounts for healthcare or childcare, to make sure you’re making the most of your employee benefits.
- Life transition meetings (as needed) – As major life events happen (career change, marriage, kids, divorce, etc.), we’ll reassess your plan and make tweaks to get you back on track towards your goals.
- Unlimited phone & email support – Think of me as your first point of contact for all things financial. I will be on call to help you with any financial questions or concerns, big or small, that come up along the way.
- Financial advocate calls – If you need help contacting a third party for information or transactions, I will conference call them with you. Whether it’s your tax preparer, student loan lender, or human resources at work, sometimes you don’t know the right questions to ask or have the right terminology to get your point across. I will translate the financial jargon and serve as your advocate.
Fee- $250* per month
*Fees may be adjusted based on complexity. What would make your situation considered more complex? Including a spouse or partner, multiple income sources, rental properties, etc.
Schedule a Free Introductory Call Now!
Let’s get to know each other and see if I can help you along your financial journey.