Let’s work together to get your finances on track
Who I Work With
I work with independent millennial women who want to feel confident and empowered managing their finances.
You’re crushing it in your career, but you’re still feeling like an under-achiever when it comes to your finances. You’re swamped with work and don’t have time to be a DIY money expert.
You’re looking to regain your confidence and financial independence after separating from your partner. You want to ensure stability going forward, for you and your family.
You’re overwhelmed with grief. Your finances are the last thing you want to be worrying about, but there are so many important decisions to be made.
My Commitments To You
1. I will get to know you and your goals and provide you with expert advice to help you achieve them.
2. I will make recommendations customized to your unique goals, tolerance for risk, and timeline.
3. I will reach out proactively based on the service calendar we agree on. I will return your call or email within 24 hours.
Meet virtually from anywhere
I serve clients all across the US. All of our meetings are held virtually via Zoom. I have found several benefits with this structure:
- More convenient for clients’ busy work and family schedules.
- Environmentally friendlier as it reduces travel and paperwork.
- Allows me to help clients who otherwise wouldn’t have access to financial advice.
If you live in the Sacramento area or will be passing through, I would be delighted to meet you in person.
We may be a good fit if:
- You know the stakes are high and you don’t want to risk making the wrong decisions with your finances.
- You are committed to making a difference in your financial life and understand that it will take an investment in money, time and effort.
We may not be a good fit if:
- You don’t have the time or patience to see the long-term benefits of financial planning. Changes are not going to happen overnight.
- You can’t afford financial advice. Working with a financial planner is counterproductive if it takes resources away from critical needs.
*Fees can be adjusted based on complexity. What would make your situation considered complex? Including your spouse/partner in your plan, business owner, multiple sources of income, etc. If I determine that your situation is complex, we will discuss and agree on any fee adjustments before you sign up.
Schedule a Free Introductory Call Now!
Let’s get to know each other and see how I can help you along your financial journey.