Privacy has always been important to True Worth Financial Planning. We restrict and limit access to client information only to those who need to carry out their business functions. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your confidential personal information.
We are permitted by law to disclose nonpublic information about you to unaffiliated third parties in certain circumstances. For example, in order for us to provide planning or investment management services to you, we may disclose your personal information in limited circumstances to various service providers, such as our clearing firm or independent contractors hired by True Worth Financial Planning. If the Financial Planner/Financial Adviser leaves True Worth Financial Planning to join another firm, he or she may be permitted to retain copies of client information so that they can assist with the transfer of client accounts and continue to serve the client at their new firm.
“Opting-Out” of Third Party Disclosures: If you do not want your Financial Planner/Financial Adviser to retain copies of your client sensitive information when he or she leaves us to join another firm, you may contact us by calling 530-305-3452.
Otherwise, True Worth Financial Planning will not disclose any personal information about you or your account(s) unless one of the following conditions is met:
1. We receive your prior written consent; or
2. We have documentation that the recipient is your authorized representative; or
3. We are required by law to disclose information to the recipient
4. Arrangements with companies or independent contractors not affiliated with True Worth Financial Planning will be subject to confidentiality agreements.
We may collect the following types of “nonpublic personal information” about you:
1. Information from our initial meeting or subsequent consultations about your identity, such as your name, address, social security number, date of birth, and financial information.
2. Information that we generate to service your financial needs.
3. Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your financial profile.
We gather information about you so that we can:
1. Help design and implement the investment and planning related services we provide you; and
2. Comply with the Federal and State laws and regulations that govern us.
True Worth Financial Planning recognizes that our relationships with current and prospective clients are based on integrity and trust. We work hard to maintain your privacy and to preserve the private nature of our relationship with you. We place the highest value on the information you share with us. True Worth Financial Planning will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless it is required by law or at your direction. We will not sell your personal information. True Worth Financial Planning will provide this privacy statement to all clients annually.
We want our clients to understand what information we collect, how we use it, and how we protect your personal information.
True Worth Financial Planning(“TWFP”) is a registered investment advisor offering advisory services in the State of California and in other jurisdictions where exempted. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. The presence of this website on the Internet shall not be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to persons of another jurisdiction unless otherwise permitted by statute. Follow-up or individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by TWFP in the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation shall not be made without our first complying with jurisdiction requirements or pursuant an applicable state exemption. All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of TWFP, unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by our firm as to other parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.